I was given the Author’s Recognition Award by Mrs. Holliman who blogs at God’s Love – God is My King & Mrs. Holliman’s Poems She writes about a variety of topics but the majority of her work is based on her faith in Jesus Christ.
Purpose of the Award
This award was created by Becomingtheoilandwine blog to support our fellow bloggers who have written and published books or who are in the process of writing a book.
You are free to write as much as possible about your book and the reasons why you have decided to write a book.
Remember, we are all winners in the Kingdom of God, and God wants the best for us.
Rules of the Award
- Create a new post on your blog using the above picture logo or create one of your own.
- Copy and paste the Purpose of the Award and the Rules of the Award on your post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- Include the links to the creator of the Award and the inspirational post: Celebrating and Supporting our fellow Authors.
- Write a brief description of the books you have written or the book that you are currently writing.
- Include a link to your published books or the potential date of publishing.
- Nominate at least five bloggers who have published a book or who are currently writing or thinking about writing a book.
- Support at least one of the bloggers you have nominated by either purchasing one of their books or sharing the links to their books.
- If a nominee has not written a book share one of their blog posts.
Brief Description of My Progress:
I have not yet written a book but Mrs. Holliman’s faith in my “publishability” has encouraged me. If you had told me a few years ago that I would be a blogger, I wouldn’t have believed that either. “Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”” – Matthew 16:26
Change Those Lies to Truth is a recent post that I feel most reflects my style.
My 5 Nominees For This Award:
- Doug(las) Ward of Sacred Cynicism – published work I Object & A Duffer’s Life:: Thoughts on Faith, Family, and the Game I Love
- Cynthia A Grieb of Compassionate & Gracious – has a yet unpublished book on end-times prophecy.
- Mark Hegreberg – The Origins of Lightning Man (“published” in elementary school)
- Rachel Hegreberg – Journeys (a children’s book written for her Children’s Literature class at UWW)