Thank you Dawn of Drawing Closer to Christ for choosing me for this tag. The banner on her blog says “Trusting the Love of Jesus Christ, One Day at a Time – Psalm 13:5 NIV, “But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.”. Her blog is a source of inspiration to me.
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” ~ John 3:16
And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. ~ Mark 8:34
Here are the rules:
- This tag is for any follower of Jesus who wants to do it. If you love Jesus and are a “Whosoever”, you are tagged.
- Link the original post (The Whosoever Tag) and give credit to the creator of this tag (Purple Rose) https://reluctantpreachersdaughter.wordpress.com
- Answer the 10 original questions asked by Purple Rose
- Share the link to at least one Christian blog post or blogger you love (you may share as many blog posts or bloggers as you like).
- Use the original tag image as the FEATURED image on your post:
Here are the questions:
1. How old were you when you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior?
I was 12 or 13 when I first accepted Christ. In my college years and into my 20’s I was not living a very Christ-like life. After I got married we both decided it was time to get serious about our faith again.
2. How many times have you been baptized?
Twice. The first time as an infant and again when I was 7 months pregnant with my first child.
3. What Bible story or verse puzzles you most?
Prophecy can be hard for me to comprehend but I am getting better.
4. What is something you would like to know about Heaven?
Do people have any concept of time?
5. Who is the first person you knew on earth that you will look for or you hope will be waiting to greet you at the pearly gates?
6. Why do you think the streets in Heaven are made of gold?
God said it, so I believe it!
7. What is the ONE burning question you can’t wait to ask Jesus?
Tell me about your childhood.
8. Other than Jesus, what person from the Bible are you most interested to meet?
Adam & Eve, to find out what it was like in the Garden.
9. What are 3 things you won’t miss about being on earth?
Hatred of any kind, terminal illnesses & insects that bite
10. What is the best spiritual advice you have ever received?
Sometimes you have to say, “Leave me alone, Satan”, out loud!!
Please share the link to at least one Christian blog post or blogger you love (you may share as many blog posts or bloggers as you like).
Below are my nominees if you choose to participate…
If you are a regular reader of my blog or if you just want to play along, consider yourself tagged!!