One who has not experienced it might think that naptime at preschool would be a good time to catch up on some things. That person would be wrong. There are 3 categorizes of “nappers”
1) Those that cry as soon as they see the cots
2) Those that fall asleep in the first few minutes
3) The majority fall into the:
- Let’s come up with new ways to make noise,
- Why do I have to lay on my cot?
- Tell on everyone else
- I have to go potty
group. How long until they all fall asleep in the first few minutes. Any guesses?