I want to give a big thank you to Mrs. Holliman who blogs at God’s Word for nominating me for this award. Mrs. Holliman’s Blog has a good mix of prose, poetry & video all centered on her faith in God. Stop by and check it out.
The rules are simple:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to her blog
- Copy and paste these rules to your post and please include a link to the original Fix Her Crown Award post on WP: https://kimsdiytribe.com/fix-her-crown-award/
- Post three photos of yourself and write a short caption beneath each about why you chose that photo
- Nominate seven women for the Fix Her Crown Award, women who lend a helping hand to the woman whose crown seems too heavy, who appreciate the sister who dares to be her own glorious self, who smile at the sister journeying alone and walk alongside her for a time, who stand with the sister whose crown has been knocked off her head time after time and women who shine as their own beautifully unique selves
- Link to the blogs of the seven nominees
Three pictures of myself: