Here are the RULES …
• Put the award logo on your blog
• Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
• Mention the creator of the award. The creator of this award is..Okoto Enigma
• Answer the five questions you were asked
• Tell the readers three things about yourself
• Nominate ten to twenty bloggers
• Notify the bloggers that you nominated them by commenting on one of their posts
• Ask your nominees five questions with one weird or funny one
• Share a link to your favorite or best post
3 Facts About Me:
- I like folding laundry.
- I was the tallest person in my freshman class at the beginng of the shool year.
- I have an eBay store.
Mrs. Holliman’s Questions for Me:
- What do you think about the protests? There is a HUGE difference between a peaceful protest and the riotiong, looting and viloence that is going on in our country. We are called to show love to others no matter what they have done or how they have treated us or others. Choose LOVE ❤!
- Has anything changed in your life since COVID-19? I have not gone to work since March 12th. I have not been able to to jail ministry. Other than going to the store or attending a few ZOOM meeintgs, my days are spent by myself: this is hard for a hugger like me.
- What is your favorite meal to make? Yesterday, I made spaghetti sauce. I also enjoy making soups & stews.
- What inspires you to keep going each and every day? Jesus & my family
- What is your favorite movie? It is hard to say what my favorite movie is because what I watch depends on who I am watching the movie with. We have a LARGE movie collection,
One of My Favorite Posts: Change Those Lies to Truth
This award is open for everyone who wants to participate. If you have never partipated in one of these “tags” please feel free to try this one. Here are my questions:
- How has blogging changed your life?
- Do your spouse/signicant other and your best friend read and comment on your blog regularly?
- What is your favotie book of the Bible? Why?
- What is your go-to summer footwear?