I want to thank Mrs. Holliman for nominating me for this award. Her bio says, “Hello people I’m a happy married women. I am a family person and love the Lord with all my heart. I love helping people and putting a smile on other peoples faces. And I love helping people that don’t have anything. God Bless everybody and have a blessed day. And hope you find what you are looking for and follow the way the Lord wants you to”.
Rules & Regulations
1. Thank the person who nominated you, with a link to their blog.
2. Use the graphic above on your post.
3. Mention the rules and regulations.
4. Ask 7 questions of your choice. Make sure to include a question about PEACE and one about ENVIRONMENT.
5. Nominate 7 other bloggers and notify them.
6. Follow @kamalsbloggingcafe (https://kamalsbloggingcafe.wordpress.com) to secure certification as a badge to get a chance of winning GAMBA WORDPRESS SHINING STAR AWARD for PEACE & SAVE ENVIRONMENT 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place which can be used as a badge in any page.
Questions From Mrs. Holliman
- What’s your favorite animal? Bengal Tiger
- What is the most memorable day in your life? My wedding & the birth of my children
- Have you ever cooked a food and you added too much salt? Unfortunately, yes 😏
- Do you believe in afterlife? Absolutely!! I look forward to meeting my Savior face-to-face!
- How can you explain PEACE? Peace is the indescribable calm that the Holy Spirit gives us in the midst of what for others would call a stressful situation.
- Out of the three major types of environmental pollution (air, land, water), which one of these is very visible in your environment? And how can it be stopped? I would say the thing I see the most of is trash along the side of the road. The way most communities around here deal with it is via the “Adopt-a-Highway” program.
- Do you love your neighbor as you love yourself? (By neighbor, I mean people around you) I do my best to Love God & Love People as it says in Mark 12:28-34
My Nominees For This Award
My Questions for You
1) Have you ever experienced REAL peace? When?
2) What items do you consider essential to create the perfect environment for personal quiet time?
3) What is your favorite Old Testament book? Why?
4) What is your favorite New Testament book? Why?
5) What is your favorite food? Do you know how to make it?
6) Have you recieved Christ as your personal savior? If so, can you share the story? If not, would you like to learn more?
7) Do you have a specific place where you blog? Do you always use the same device?