I want to thank Mrs. Holliman for nominating me for this award. She writes about a variety of topics on her blog and she as an additional blog that isexclusively for her original poetry.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link of the award creator of Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award as Rising Star from Ideal Inspiration.
Questions from Mrs. Holliman
- What is your best thing about blogging? I enjoy blogging because it allows me to share God’s love and my crazy life with people from all over the world.
- If you could go on vacation covid free, Where would you go? I would spend time with my son & his fiancee in CA & then go visit my extended family in OH.
- What do you prefer fried chicken or baked chicken with rice? I prefer my chicken grilled with bbq or teriyaki sauce and fresh veggies.
- What would like me to write on my blog next? Write about childhood memories & famliy traditions.
- What would you like to be in the snow or the rain? Why? I love the sound & smell of rain. Snow is beautiful but makes my life difficult.
My Nominees For This Award
- The Mimosa Blossom
- from a spark to a flame
- Brave, Blessed, and Beautiful
- Jesusluvsall’s Blog
- Kristi Ann’s Haven
- The Inspirational Room by Fay Ann Swearing
- Drawing Closer to Christ
- Mom Strong Life
- Janet’s Writing Blog
My FIVE Questions for my Nominees
- Why do you blog?
- Do you blog on a set schedule?
- What scent takes you immedialy back to childhood?
- Would you rather spend a week alone at the beach or in a cabin in the woods? Why?
- What is your favorite movie genre?