There seems to be so many things to write about this week so I decided to combine my “1st week of school” & “9 things that I am grateful for in the 9th month” posts. So here goes:
9️⃣ Things I 💗 About My Job
- I work with an amazing group of people who look out for each other & the kiddos.
- Spending time with precocious 3-5 year olds gives me plenty to blog about.
- Head Start is not just a preschool for children from low income families. We do our upmost to serve the whole family.
- Every day brings its own challenges & blessings.
- I have the privilege of teaching the children to love books & to talk about their favorites with others.
- Knee hugs & screams of “Ms. Barbie” as a little one runs across the room to greet me.
- Giving stickers for good behavior or learning a new skill.
- I am surrounded with smart & creative people.
- We may be from many cultures & religions but when we come together with a common goal “educational magic” happens.
That being said, this week was full of challenges & rewards as we began navigating a new & improved version of eLearning, daily food deliveries & wearing our masks all day. We have gained some new team members since COVID-19 closed school in March. They have already become valuable assets to the group. I thank God for this job & the ability to do it well.
I would love to hear 9 things that you love about your job.
In closing, I would like to show you the propsed upgrades for my bus. What do you think?I 😉😷😉😷