Webster defines job as a paid position of regular employment. However, there are many jobs for which we never receive a paycheck (ie. stay-at-home parent, caregiver etc.) So for the purposes of this tag a job is any work that you do on a regular basis. No paycheck is required.
HOW TO PLAY:
1) Use the “I Love My Job” graphic above.
2) Tag the creator Barb at My Life in Our Father’s World
3) Tell us why you love your job. I listed 9 but you are free to list as many as you want.
4) Invite your fellow bloggers to participate by tagging them. There is no minimun/maximum number of “invites”.
WHY I LOVE MY JOB:
- I work with an amazing group of people who look out for each other & the kiddos.
- Spending time with precocious 3-5 year olds gives me plenty to blog about.
- Head Start is not just a preschool for children from low income families. We do our upmost to serve the whole family.
- Every day brings its own challenges & blessings.
- I have the privilege of teaching the children to love books & to talk about their favorites with others.
- Knee hugs & screams of “Ms. Barbie” as a little one runs across the room to greet me.
- Giving stickers for good behavior or learning a new skill.
- I am surrounded with smart & creative people.
- We may be from many cultures & religions but when we come together with a common goal “educational magic” happens.
I 🙏 that God has given you a job that you 💗 & that you glorify Him as you perform your tasks each day.