I don’t know about you but I love the thought of my pets being considered – rescues. Don’t get me wrong, there is a place for animals with a pedigree, “but as for me and my house” we adopt our pets from a local shelter or bring them home from the family farm.
An animal is considered a rescue for a variety of reasons:
- Being found along the road or in an abandoned building
- Being dumped at a kill shelter
- Being in a home where they were mistreated by their owners or other animals
- Being born in a home/barn with too many other pets
- Living with a pet hoarder
- Giving birth or being born at a puppy mill
Our current rescues are named Mac n’ Cheese and Velcro. Can you guess which is which?
And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it for one of the least of these [creatures] of Mine, you did it for Me.’ – Matthew 25:40 NASB (emphasis mine)
#fmf #FiveMinuteFriday #Grace&Truth #IMM #InspireMeMonday #TellHisStory #BGBG2 #BibleGatewsayPartner