Each day of January participants are emailed a thought provoking question that can be turned into a blog post.
What Do People Incorrectly Assume About You?
What does it mean to assume? According to Dictionary.com it means to take for granted or without proof. Put another way have an assumption about a person or group is like convicting them of a crime based purely on flimsy circumstantial evidence.
At this point in my life I feel like I am an open book.
- Do you want to talk about how I lost 180 pounds and why I chose the route I did?
- What is it like being a jail chaplain?
- How and why did I start blogging?
- When did I receive Christ?
- Have I had periods of silence from Heaven?
- How have you maintained your marriage for over 25 years?
- What’s it really like to drive a school bus full of preschoolers?
Ask me anything…
To sign-up or read more posts like this, click the following link – BLOGANUARY.