Each day of January participants are emailed a thought provoking question that can be turned into a blog post.
Yesterday was chaotic & I didn’t get a chance to respond to the prompt. I didn’t want to skip it so today I am posting days 11 & 12.
What does it mean to live boldly?
In my case living boldly means living a life that is completely sold out to Christ. And as such I should exhibit love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, & self-control (Galations 5:22-26) without fail. The only way that I, or anyone else, can achieve this is by purposefully abiding in Jesus. No excuses. No exceptions.
What does living boldly look like for you?
What emoji(s) do you like to use?
- When offering prayer 🙏 is the one I use. I know that others sometimes use 🤲📿 or🛐
- I often use X♥️X♥️ when speaking to loved ones (kisses & hugs).
- Or 💗 / ♥️ / ❣ to show appreciation for a comment, post or touching photo.
- Yeymi & I use 🐥 to address each other. It started out as an error in translation and now has taken on a life of it’s own.
- I also frequently use 😊🙃😉😞🤣😂 for emotions
- If I am “singing” I use 🎶🎵
- Do you consume as much ☕ as I do?
- If we are in agreement I use 💯% 👍or 👌.
- I am sometimes surprised when I search for an appropriate emoji and there isn’t one available.
Are you an emoji user? If so which ones. If not, why not?
To sign-up or read more posts like this, click the following link – BLOGANUARY.