I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by HERRY CHIC COUNSELS Her writing speaks straight to my heart on many levels. She is kind, compassionate and speaks God’s truth with her blog. I truly appreciate what meeting her in the blogiverse has done for my spiritual life.
Although the Sunshine Blogger Award is more of a pat on the back than an actual trophy, it’s important because it shows us the impact our blog has on the lives of others. Did I mention that this is the 3rd time I have been nominated for this honor. Thank you!
The Rules for the award are?
• Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging sites.
• Answer their questions.
• Nominate up to 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
• Notify the nominees for their nomination through their blog or social media.
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo.
My answers to Herry’s questions are:
– What inspires you to write?
When an idea keeps rolling around in my head, I know that it is time to do some writing. It could be a regular blog post or a jail message that ends up being a blog post after the fact.
– What is your best time for creativity?
When it is quiet in the house
– What was your best source of inspiration and motivation in school days?
My most recent schooling was for my jail/prison chaplaincy. It was God thing for sure. Knowing that He was preparing me for this work kept me going
– Which is your favorite season?
I love SPRING, it is a time of rebirth when God makes all things new.
I nominate anyone who wants to play along. I enjoy learning more about each of you.