Thank you to Herry Chic Counsels for nominating me for this award. ❤
Her blog is “It is a platform for sharing of God’s word – to energize and groom our Spirit man to do what we are called to do and live by and also be whom we are created to be.
She blogs at Herry Chic Counsels, stop by and give her a read.
The rules are simple:
– Thank the person who nominated you and link to her blog.
– Copy and paste these rules to your post and please include a link to the Fix Her Crown Award post: https://kimsdiytribe.com/fix-her-crown-award/.
– Post three photos of just yourself and write a short caption beneath each about why you chose that photo.
– Nominate seven women for the Fix Her Crown Award, women who lend a helping hand to the woman whose crown seems too heavy, who appreciate the sister who dares to be her own glorious self, who raise strong young women, who smile at the sister journeying alone and walk alongside her for a time, who stand with the sister whose crown has been knocked off her head time after time and women who shine as their own beautifully unique selves.
– Link to the blogs of the seven nominees.
These are the three (3) pictures of myself
I nominate all the wonderful ladies in my blogiverse I appreciate what you do to make the world a better place. I look forward to seeing your beautiful pictures.