I want to thank Mrs. Holliman for nominating me for this award/tag. She shares God’s love in a variety of ways, including songs, poetry & “sermons”. If you don’t already follow her blog, check it out.
“You don’t have to be perfect to be amazing.”
Are you a successful blogger? Have you worked hard making your blog a success? Are there people in this blogging community who make you smile? Who are they?
This award will be given to the amazing people who are there in all your highs and lows. We learn so much from each other. In the same spirit…this award is a small token of love and gratitude to all the people who have ever been so supportive!
- Put the award logo on your blog post.
- Answer the 8 questions asked by the person who nominated you & provide a link to their blog.
- Tell us why you like their blog. How has it inspired you?
- Nominate 8 other amazing people who faithfully support your b
- Ask them 8 unique questions
My 8 questions from Mrs. Holliman
1. How does my blog inspire you?
I like the variety of things that you share & how much you encourage others.
2. Your favorite post from my blog?
3. Anything you want me to write about in my blog?
How did you come to the Lord?
4. Why did you start blogging? Was there one idea that clicked to help you start?
My original "100 Words For 100 Days" started in November 2017 with some coworkers. It was an exercise in being more precise when writing anything. Those original pieces can be found HERE. It did not become a full fledged blog until April 2018.
5. Would you like to write for a living?
I write for GOD. If I was getting paid to write, I fear it would change things.
6. Would you like to write television shows /movies?
I have a degree in Broadcast Journalism, I have written pieces for the evening news & some PSAs. I really don't feel drawn to that type of work anymore.
7. Your hobbies during this pandemic?
- Blogging, lots of writing & reading blogs. - Cleaning, decluttering & organizing my home - Reading - Keeping in touch with friends & family via email, texts, phone calls, Zoom & yes even snail mail.
8. The most recent book you read or are reading?
I am reading 2 books right now. - Becoming the Woman God Wants Me to Be by Donna Partow. - I Am: the Startling Claim of Jesus by Jesse Middendorf
My 5 Nominees For This Award:
- National Calendar Day This is not really a blog in the usual sense. I found it the other day when I was trying to remember when National School Bus Driver Day was. You get an email every day telling you which”National Day” you can partake in on that day. I hope you participated in Donut Day last week. 🍩
- Unashamed of Jesus – His blog is a combination of scripture of the day, videos, sermons, in depth Bible Study & how to speak intelligently to Jehovah’s Witnesses
- Innerdialects- She shares her faith, her art, her beautiful country and her family’s “home church” from her home in India.
- Valerie Cullers – “Navigating the World from a Christian Perspective”
- Theology of a Newfoundland Housewife – She lives in a tiny fishing village on the coast of Newfoundland, her blog is about her village & Christian unity.
Questions for Nominees:
1. What do you like most about my blog?
2. I want to be a better blogger. What can I do better?
3. What is your favorite topic to write about. Be specific.
4. Where do you do most of your blogging?
5. Are you a pet person? If so, how many & what kind?
6. Do your friends & family read & comment on your blog regularly?
7. Have you started or renewed any hobbies since the beginning of 2020?
8. Besides the Bible & blogs, what else have you read lately?
For those that I didn’t tag but would like to answer a question or two. Please feel free to do so in the comment section below. I am most interested in your answers to questions 1, 2 & 6. Thank-you for your input