How could I pass up an invitation like this?
|Is it time to rebuild…in some area of your life? Whether career, relationships, finances, health or even your faith. If the answer is yes….then I know you’ll be blessed by this teaching, “Lessons from Nehemiah: Keys to Spiritual Breakthrough” featuring special guest, Deanna Allen, founder of Abundant Place Ministries.|
What are you in bondage to? A bad habit? Addiction? Approval of others? Stuff or Status? Self hatred? Unforgiveness? Heartache? Grudges? Insecurity? Your destructive patterns in your children or grandchildren? Lack of follow-through/breaking promises? Financial loss? Sabotage your own success?
“To whatever extent you are controlled by something other than the power of God and the choices that you — under the influence of the Holy Spirit — make….to that degree, you’re not free”
10 Keys for Walking in Freedom That Lasts
- Cry out to God in prayer – Nehemiah 1:4
- Ask for forgiveness — Nehemiah 1:6
- Wait for God to respond – Nehemiah 1:5-6
- Make your needs known honestly – Nehemiah 2:3
- Assess the damage – Nehemiah 2:17
- Ask for help — Nehemiah 2:17
- Focus on God, not the problem – Nehemiah 2:18
- Come up with a plan and work it – Nehemiah 3
- Prepare for opposition – Nehemiah 4:8
- Be aware of your weak areas and protect them – Nehemiah 4:9
For the video & the FREE eBook CLICK HERE