As many of you know I am on a Journey to a Healthier Me. Aside from the strength that I get from abiding in Christ, I must be persistent in maintaining the new habits.
My new normal looks like this:
- A minimum of 64oz of water (liquids) per day
- Maximum of 1000 calories per day
- Learn new ways to make my favorite recipes healthy
- Avoid “white” carbs
- Protein => Produce => Polysaccharide (Starch)
- Workout for at least 30 minutes, 4-5 days per week
- Monitor my blood pressure
- Get plenty of rest
- Start my day with coffee & Jesus (90+ minutes)
Have you been called to be persistent?