When God chose ABIDE as my word for 2021 I had no idea how many opportunities that I would have to practice this spiritual discipline.
25 At that time Jesus prayed this prayer: “O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, thank you for hiding these things from those who think themselves wise and clever, and for revealing them to the childlike. 26 Yes, Father, it pleased you to do it this way!
27 “My Father has entrusted everything to me. No one truly knows the Son except the Father, and no one truly knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.”
28 Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.”
I hope you get as much out of this series as I did!
- Relinquishing Your Steering Wheel – God gave me a wonderful dream to wrap up our Loving Yourself series. Join me as we talk about rest, play, and allowing Jesus to take the driver’s seat of our lives. It is for FREEDOM that He has made you free!
- Real Rest is for the Childlike – Does your soul feel tired? Jesus has deep, lasting restfulness to impart to you. Let’s soak together in one of the most important passages the Bible has for us about this. Daddy God has secrets on this subject to share exclusively with the childlike…
- Rest for your Soul – More so than ever before in our lifetimes, there has been much to feel weary about in the last twelve months. In the midst of it all, Jesus has refreshing provision for your soul. Come unto Him and learn the secrets of true rest!
- When You Need Answers – Have you ever desperately needed an answer from God about what decision to make… spent much time in prayer… and heard nothing? What is happening there? Join me this week as we look into a vitally important secret to hearing from Jesus.
- When You Need Victory – It’s when your soul is deeply at rest in God’s love, that your spirit becomes mighty in His authority. Learning to enter into God’s rest leads to a life of victory in spiritual battles. Let’s lean in together to His intimacy circle, and receive revelation that kings and prophets have longed to walk in!
- Yes, You Are Invincible! – What? You? Invincible? Yep, you heard that right! Jesus said that nothing could ever hurt you. What did He mean by that? Join me and let’s explore the idea, as we enter even further into His rest…
Jennifer has been ill with Dengue Fever and has not done a podcast in a few weeks. I decided to go ahead and share the existing podcasts & will share the rest once she recovers.
#JenniferArimborgo #FeedingonJesus #BGBG2 #BibleGatewayPartner