Since we are half way through the year it’s time to see how I am progressing with the 12 things on my 2021 Vision Board I approached things a little different than most. Some things on my poster were personal goals while others were prayers for others in my life.
Here I go:
- Mark & Jade Wedding (10/17/21) – They moved the date up to July 18th. We are looking forward to celebrating their marriage layer this month. 💗💕💗
- Always Give Love – This is a work in progress.
- Down 200lbs – I only have 25 pounds to reach my goal. CLICK HERE for more on my journey.
- Head Start Food Delivery – What a crazy school year it was. CLICK HERE for more Preschool Adventures
- Read Through the Bible This Year – So far I have read through the Bible twice this year (NIV). I’m currently working my way through the NASB.
- Read Three Books Per Week – This means 156 books overall. This includes paper copies, ebooks, audio books & children’s books. I have read 82 books so far. You can read my reviews HERE or see my GOODREADS PROFILE
- Cultivate True Friendships – This is tied very closely to #2 Always Give Love, above. I can sometimes be a steamroller when I have “a plan”. This is not a good way to make & keep friends, BUT with God’s help I will be an OVERCOMER.
- Spiritual Growth – I am a lump of clay in the hands of the Potter. It’s not always fun but the end result will be amazing!
- Drink Plenty of Water – Most of you know that adults need a minimum of 64 ounces of water per day. My personal goal is 80+ ounces per day.
- Rachel Graduate From UWW – She did it! She graduated with a BS in Elementary Education & a minor in English as a Second Language (ESL). We are so proud of her career path and look forward to seeing the impact she will have in the Milwaukee Public School System.
- Walk at Least One 5k Per Month – I am ahead of the game here too. So far I have walked 10 5Ks since the beginning of the year. CLICK HERE for more on my workouts.
- Healing for Our Family – Our Family experienced great tragedy at the end of 2020. Some days the pain is so raw that I can barely breathe. On other days I can almost believe that it happened to another family & I am just watching the repercussions unfold from the sidelines.
Did you create a vison board for 2021?
How are you progressing?