We all look forward to summer because life is supposed to slow down. But does it really slow down or do we trade one type of chaos for another.
This summer is definitely in the latter group for me. You see, I really only have about 8 weeks between the last day of school and the first day of in-service.
My schedule looks something like this:
- Bridal Shower
- Help Rachel move into her summer rental
- Help Rachel move into her first REAL apartment
- Several home improvement projects
- Preparing for Mark & Jade’s wedding
- Wedding in California
- Foodie Adventure (3)
- Trip to Cincinnati
- Doctor Appointments (Surgeon, PCP, Dentist, Optometrist, Bloodwork, & Dietician)
- Blogging daily
- Read at least 3 books per week
- A Celebration of Life
- Birthdays (4)
- Anniversaries (2)
- 5Ks (at least 3)
- Participation in a parade
Are you enjoying a quiet lazy summer? Or is yours more like mine?
Whatever your summer looks like, I pray that this summer brings you a deeper relationship with your Savior.