What is your purpose?
Finding your purpose in the world can be a challenging pursuit. It helps to understand the greater story around you.
Whether we realize it or not, we all have an internal belief system—a worldview—which directs our thoughts and actions. Our worldview is how we understand the world around us—where we came from, how we should live, and what our purpose is. Examining your personal worldview in light of God’s Master Story can strengthen your faith and clarify your purpose in this world.
Finding Your Part in God’s Master Story is an interactive study for individual or group use that explores different ways Christians view their world and encourages all Christians to have a consistent, comprehensive, and biblical worldview.
Your view of the world shapes every part of your life. It’s time to take control and shape your worldview!
The format of this study is both inviting and intriguing. The reader is encouraged to write their own story as they progress through the various topics.
“The most important thing about our personal worldview is what we believe about God. What we assume, or think, or know about God will affect most of what we do in our lives”
- A worldview must by consistent.
- A worldview must be comprehensive.
- A Christian worldview must be biblical.
The answers to the following questions shape our Christian Worldview:
- What presuppositions do you have about God?
- How was the Bible written (authors, time frame, divine inspiration)?
- Is the Bible God’s word?
- Is the Bible true?
- Should the Bible be authoritative in your life?
- Is Jesus the Son of God and the Christ (Savior/Redeemer/Messiah)?
- Where does God reside?
- What do you believe about the future?
- How does Christ relate to you in your culture(place in the world)?
- Do the characters and events in the Bible move you closer to God?
- What’s the biggest challenge facing people today?
- What is sin and where did/does it come from?
- Why was the Bible written?
- What is evil?
- If God is in control (sovereign) do humans really have free will?
- If God is love why do “bad” things happen to “good” people?
- Can anything separate me from the love of God?
- Can a “real” Christian lose their salvation?
- Are Heaven & Hell real?
- What is the roll of the Cross?
- Don’t all religions lead us to the same place?
- When/How will Jesus return?
This work would best be utilized in a small group setting. However it can also be valuable for personal study.
I received this book FREE from the author, publisher, distributor, or other source. My only obligation is to provide a fair and honest review.