Each day of January participants are emailed a thought provoking question that can be turned into a blog post.
What book is next on your reading list?
I’m one of those people who always has more than one book on my currently-reading list. This includes ebooks, “real” books, fiction, non-fiction. multiple translations of the Bible & devotionals.
My current list is:
- The 40-Day Sugar Fast: Where Physical Detox Meets Spiritual Transformation – Wendy Speake
- Fervent: A Woman’s Battle Plan to Serious, Specific and Strategic Prayer – Priscilla Shirer
- Grace Covers: Worthy Bible Study – Romans 1-4 – Beth E. Steffaniak
- I Love You, Mom!: Cherished Word Gifts from My Heart to Yours – Blythe Daniel
- Love and War: Finding the Marriage You’ve Dreamed Of – John Eldridge
- Made for Eden: Promises and Provisions of the Life God Created You to Live – Bryan McIntosh
- My Utmost for His Highest – Oswald Chambers
- The Mystery of Mistletoe Hall – Benedisct Brown
- Quo Vadis: A Story of Faith in the Last Days of the Roman Empire – Henryk Sieniewicz
- The Rational Bible: Exodus – Dennis Prager
- Shooting Out the Lights – Kim Fairley
- Treasures of Encouragment: Women Helping Women in the Church
CLICK HERE to go to my goodreads profile.
To sign-up or read more posts like this, click the following link – BLOGANUARY.