What does God want for His Church? For your church?
Building on each of the nine chapters of his latest book, Letters to the Church, Francis Chan urges Christ-followers to:
- ask honest questions about the structure and values of our churches;
- study God’s commands for the body of Christ;
- pray in expectation of the Spirit’s power; and
- get excited about doing whatever it takes to be the Church God desires.
- journey with those around you—in your community, your church, or your small group—and take intentional steps toward living out the biblical principles that fueled a world-changing movement. Don’t settle for just going to church. Be the Church. With the Letters to the Church Study Guide, be challenged and guided to passionately pursue Christ and His magnificent, beautiful vision for His Bride.
Designed to be used with the Letters to the Church Video Series (available separately).
I have always enjoyed the work of Francis Chan because of the humility with which he approaches the lessons.
If you are looking for a small group study Letters to the Church would be a good choice.
NOTE: The videos can be found on YouTube.
I received this book FREE from the author, publisher, distributor, or other source. My only obligation is to provide a fair and honest review.