This valuable resource is a compilation of writings from over 20 authors. Each promise is paired with a short devotional and encouraging scriptural references that highlight a promise of God.Walking, talking, living, breathing–this Bible promise book is food for your soul. It provides scriptural insight and nuggets of wisdom from thirty of the most important promises God has given us to successfully live the Christian life. Turn to it when you need comfort or encouragement. Read it daily to build a solid foundation of trust as you rest in peace, knowing there is a mighty Shepherd on duty. He is faithful.
I love the format of this book.
- It works well as a daily devotional.
- It can be read in a single afternoon.
- It can be kept nearby for times of struggle.
- It would be a great gift for someone who needs extra encouragement.
- Each of the authors has their own voice and yet each promise flows smoothly to the next.
I received this book FREE from the author, publisher, distributor, or other source. My only obligation is to provide a fair and honest review.