I want to thank Mrs. Holliman for the nomination. You can find her blog at God’s Love. it is an open honest dialogue about following Christ in a fallen world.
The creator of this award is: Okoto Engima
Mystery Blogger Award Rules:
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award
- Answer the five questions you were asked
- Tell the readers three things about yourself
- Nominate 10 to 20 blogger
- Notify the bloggers (tell them you nominated them) by commenting on one of their posts
- Ask your nominees five questions with one weird or funny one
- Share a link to your best posts
The 3 Things About Myself:
- I am a jail chaplain
- I am a preschool bus driver
- My husband and I are empty nesters, with two amazing children who love the Lord.
Mrs. Holliman’s 5 Questions For Me
- What is your favorite bible verse about kindness? Matthew 25:40 – The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’
- How has your 2020 year been so far? Average
- Who’s a better swimmer batman or superman? Superman
- What do you love about blogging? God uses my blogging to speak His truth into the hearts of others.
- What things you like to watch on youtube? (Name 3) I don’t watch YouTube.very often.
My Nominees For This Award:
I leave it open to anyone who wants to participate.
My 5 Questions To My Nominees:
- Why did you start blogging?
- What inspires you to write?
- What is your favorite thing to write about (be specific),?
- When did you recieve Christ?
- Pasta or Pizza?
Some of My Favorite Posts (Categories)
- Behind Bars But Still Free – My hope is that these give hope to anyone who is imprisoned (behind bars or by sin)
- 100 Words this is where it all started & I like to occasionally challenge myself to write exactly 100 words, especially when I know I could go on & on. It forces me to be precise with my words and alienate the fluff.
- Biblical Insights this is where the bulk of my work is