My coworkers and I participated in our local 4th of July Parade. It was a long day but I enjoyed every minute of it.
I read/reviewed the following books this month:
- Music Has Legs by David Haznaw & Marlene Byrne
- College Cooking for One: 75 Easy, Perfectly Portioned Recipes for Student Life
- The Divine Adventure by Rebecca Friedlander
- Thompson Chain Reference Bible NASB
- Take Up Your Mat & Other Miracles from the Book Of John (Dialog Series)
- Stealing Home (Sweet Magnolias Series #1)
- Leaf by Niggle – J R R Tolkien
- The Hope Chest – Carolyn Brown
- Sparrows – Ann Aschauer
- Understanding and Loving a Person with Depression: Biblical and Practical Wisdom to Build Empathy l, Preserve Boundaries and Shown Compassion – Stephen Arterburn & Brenda Hunter
- A Slice of Heaven (Sweet Magnolias Series #2)
My husband & I helped our daughter move into her first REAL apartment. It was an exhausting two days of moving & shopping for necessities but it’s comforting to know she’s safe and happy in her new neighborhood.
We traveled to California for our son’s wedding. The weather was beautiful and the day was magical.
Mark & Jade met on a mission trip/internship with Tri-Grace in 2018.
I also enjoyed some local cuisine.
Before school resumes, I will be going to Cincinnati for about 10 days and we will complete a few more projects around the house.
The eight week break is certainly flying by!
*What is Share Four Somethings? It is a monthly link-up where you literally share four somethings. So please join us in sharing Something Loved, Something Read (or Said), Something Treasured, and Something Ahead.
CLICK HERE to join the July Link-up