A beautiful journal Bible for girls with plenty of space for notes, art, and doodles.
The NIrV Journal the Word™ Bible for Girls provides a place for any girl age 6 to 10 to capture her thoughts while reading Scripture.
Throughout the pages of this beautiful Bible, she can journal her feelings and prayers as she writes, colors, and traces verses. However she wishes to creatively express herself, she will engage with God’s heart and get to know the One who knows and loves her best.
This Bible uses the New International Reader’s Version (NIrV) which is an easy-to-read translation of the entire Bible that is adapted with care from the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV) and written at a third-grade level, making it ideal for early readers.
- Complete text of the New International Reader’s Version (NIrV), written at a third-grade reading level for developing readers
- Double-column format
- Wide margins girls can use in three ways:
- Lined side margins for taking notes
- Blank side margins for drawing, coloring and doodling
- 100 verses for tracing to help with print and cursive penmanship and Scripture memorization
- Thick white paper for writing and doodling
- Satin ribbon marker
- Exclusive Zondervan NIrV Comfort Print® typeface
- 8.5-point print size
I know there have been times when I have run out of room when taking notes on a particularly thorny passage or fiery sermon. This Bible would be a wonderful gift for any lady in your life (young or old) enjoys doodling and making notes in the margins like me.
I received this book FREE from the author, publisher, distributor, or other source. My only obligation is to provide a fair and honest review.