In the post Slowly but Surely I requested honest input my blog.
First, I want to thank each of you who took the time to respond with encouragement and advice.
It was suggested that I publish my schedule so that you, kind reader, know what is coming. So here goes:
What’s Coming Next?
- Monday <> 6-Word Poetry and I link-up with Inspire Me Monday
- Friday <> I link up at Five Minute Friday and Grace & Truth
- The 22nd <> I link-up with One-Word 2022 (My word is ENCOURAGEMENT and you should see posts on this topic sprinkled throughout the month).
- At least once a month I will write an “Accidental Foodie” post as my sister-in-law and I enjoy various epicurean delights.
- The Love Notes Project is also a monthly feature (day of the month varies)
- On the other days I share Devotionals, Preschool Adventures, Book Reviews & events from my life
- Amongst it all, I aim to share my life as a follower of Christ who is on a “Journey to a Healthier Me”
Should I add the schedule as a consistent reusable block?